My all-time favorite TV show is Doctor Who, a BBC show which began airing on SYFY as well in 2005, about a Time Lord who travels through time and space on adventures. The reason that this show is my favorite is because I feel that it take me through all my emotions and is very engaging. It is super funny and lifts me up when I am down or just need a relief from the day. It also has well developed characters and it is very easy to get invested in the storyline and the characters which brings it to life for me. This show is also a favorite of most of my family and it has become a bonding agent for us. We watch it together if possible and if not we usually call each other immediately after to talk about what had happened. Doctor Who is very complicated and it really engages the mind, making you think about things and really pay attention to what is going on, it just makes me smile. J
I just started watching this summer! I'm about halfway through the third season. Being a sci-fi nerd, I automatically enjoyed it for its pure fantastical goodness, and the fun gadgets. But you're right, it really does take you through every emotion. I've cried in two or three episodes and laughed in most.
ReplyDeleteSo, do you have a favorite Doctor? I've only seen 9 and 10. David Tennant is an AMAZING actor (seen his version of Hamlet?) but I think I'll always have a bit of a soft spot for Eccleston because he was my first. :)
So I also started with Eccleston but thee is something about David Tennant that is beyaond words. He will always be my favorite. Question who is your favorite companion I have to say that although it is close mine is Donna. You haven't met here yet but that combination was awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo far my favorite is Rose, but I do like Martha a lot. I like Martha's intelligence!
ReplyDelete