So I was thinking about the guest speaker and how she made a business out of her blog. Last Sunday my aunt introduced me to another blog that has become a business it greensmoothiegirl.com, a type of healthy lifestyle guide. It didn’t mean a lot to me than just an interesting blog to read but after listening to her talk about it I thought it was impressive that someone could take their talent or what they are interested in and develop it into a business. It really shows how all-encompassing the internet has become, the fact that you can run a business through what I’d always thought of as an online journal type of media it’s kind of cool. I also noticed how much the logo of a blog makes a difference on whether or not I want to stay and read further; and truthfully I really liked how the green smoothie girl blog and cite was set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment