Friday, February 3, 2012

Four Year Old at Heart


So today I wanted to post about the fact that deep down (ok not really that deep) I am a little girl at heart. I say this because of my love of Disney and most things princess. My tastes run parallel to my four almost five year old cousin Millie. Now I’m not just drawn to the classics I grew up with but I get excited about the new princess movies that come out; I saw tangled three times in theater and it never go old. Not only that but my older sister Kirsti and I thoroughly enjoy the Barbie Princess movies that have started to come out in the last couple of years. It started out that I would watch it with my youngest sister Kassie but now Kirsti buys then and we watch them before Kassie ever sees them. I also enjoy other shows that I wouldn’t have at that age but I have a special place in my heart for these movies. My favorite classic princess movie is Beauty and the Beast (Belle is also my favorite princess) and my favorite new move would be Tangled because it made me laugh so hard and it still has the power to make me laugh; besides the fact that its my grandpa’s favorite, which I think is great! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love Disney and I just wanted Tangled again the other day. Love that movie!!! We need more people who are a child at heart!!!

    ReplyDelete