So today I was going to take my two younger cousins (two girls three and five) to see the newer movie The Secret World of Arietty about the borrowers (the tiny people who live in the wall). So I had two options one at 1:30 at Thanksgiving point and one at 1:55 at a cinemark but an hour before both were sold out, at two different theaters, it was crazy. I felt bad becuse then I had two sad little girls with me. So now I know on a holiday buy the tickets ahead of time.
That is so sad. I haven't even heard of that movie. I must be out of the loop. Hopefully you will get to go see it with them another time.
ReplyDeleteWorking at a movie theater I can tell you holidays are an absolute nightmare! You really do need to buy your tickets WELL in advance and you need to get there early too. It never ceases to amaze me how many people go to the movies on a holiday. Sorry about not getting to go... maybe another time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have five little sisters and we love to go to the movies together. That would crush my soul if I had to tell them we could not go to the movie they wanted to see. I'm so sorry!!
ReplyDelete