So I class while we were discussing video games I was remembering my past experiences with them. I was never a gamer but I did enjoy watching my brother play. When I was growing up me and my sister used to watch my brother play the Final Fantasy games for hours. The time would usually depend on whether it was the summer or during school. In the summer I can remember times when we would sit there watching him for hours and hours. It was a bonding time for us, common ground. In fact sometimes when I couldn’t be there he would save the big story scenes for me. Thinking of this I remembered back to when we all played Sega and you would blow on the game and then the consul and it some how that would always work. J The information in class made a lot of sense for me; video games can be a big burden for those to whom it becomes a problem for. For me though it brings up happy memories and makes me smile.
You know, my brother and my younger sisters did the same exact thing (my bro would play final fantasy and they would watch). They say it was such a fun time, and I now want to do a study on Video games and siblings!!
ReplyDelete