Friday, March 23, 2012

The Man with the Hat

So I know to most people this will sound strange but I have never seen the Indiana Jones movies. I KNOW apparently that’s a crime against humanity, or at least it is according to some people I know. J But tonight I am correcting this error and am watching the second movie (I know it’s out of order but really who cares), at this very moment I am on the search for the Holy Grail. . . Now while I haven’t seen the originals I did see the newer movie and wasn’t all that amazing but I’ve been told these are much better so I decided to give it a try. The reason I wanted to blog about it was because it is amazing to me how movies can have such a following after so many years. I though t about it and I can see it happening to movies and books all over take Harry Potter or the Twilight series people feel the need to grab hold of something and create a mini-culture around them. (Not that I’m completely innocent of this but I thought it was an interesting observation)

4 comments:

  1. I love the Indiana Jones movies! The first one is my favorite. I am partial to adventure movies, but I hope you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title of this post, I thought it was going to be about The Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George! haha!
    YOU MUST SEE THE INDIAN JONES MOVIES!!! I love Harrison Ford and those movies are pretty much why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have watched these? I am still not really sure. Apparently they are amazing though! You will have to tell me how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the original Indiana Jones! My roommate hasn't seen them either but we are going to watch them soon!

    ReplyDelete