Saturday, March 10, 2012

Priorities

Priorities. . . . *Sigh* The trouble with being an adult is that we are responsible for ourselves. Now don’t get me wrong it’s also nice but sometimes I let my priorities get away from me because there is no one to say otherwise. What does this have to do with the media you might ask; well it is an amazing conduit for getting distracted. We have access to so much through the media, TV, internet (hulu, youtube, Netflix, facebook, etc.) radio, book, audiobooks, the list could go on in on. My problem is that I can get really into whatever I’m doing whether it is reading a book or watching a new series online and because of this I get sucked into the world of whatever it is and everything else seems less important somehow. L Luckily this doesn’t happen to often I just thought of it now because it happened last night when I found a new show on Netflix because I had a free hour, well that hour turned into many more until suddenly it was four thirty in the morning.  Do any of you have a similar predicament?

1 comment:

  1. This is like exactly what I wrote on for my post too! You are not alone! lol

    ReplyDelete